Monday, July 24, 2006

Froggy went...

So hot! At least for here. I spot watered with rain barrel water and a watering can along the house, where we have some flowers and herbs planted, and the heat builds up via reflection. Hopefully this will tide them over for another day slated to be between 80 and 90 if the weather report can be believed.

At first I thought it was a leaf, but no, I definitely detected some movement as I sprinkled. We have a little denizen in the savory it appears, and I captured this visage with the camera. Click to see a closer view.

I was so glad to see her! We've wondered why we have heard, and seen so few frogs this spring. I'm sure she was debugging the flower beds along the house, so I hope she plans to stay, and hopefully brought family and friends with her.

No comments: